How do I Register my Le-Series Preamp Pedal and get my 16 DynIR Virtual Cabinets?
In order to register your Le-Series Preamp Pedal and get your 16 DynIR virtual cabinets for the Wall of Sound or GENOME plugins, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Two notes Store and create an account (or log in if you already have a Two notes account): http://store.two-notes.com/index.php?controller=authentication
- Go to the License and Cabinet Manager: http://store.two-notes.com/index.php?controller=tnLicenses
- Select "Register a Two notes device or use an Activation Code."
- Enter the serial number of your Le-Series Preamp Pedal in the related field (you'll find this 8-digit number under the unit)
- Click the "OK" button to generate your Wall of Sound license
- Download the Wall of Sound plugin software here
- Install the Wall of Sound plugin to your host machine
- Launch your DAW, add the Wall of Sound plugin on a suitable track and launch it
- From there, the Wall of Sound Plugin will guide you through the rest of the activation process
- That's it, now play!
Our support team is here to assist you! For any enquiries, please head over to our Help Desk and submit a ticket to speak directly to one of our in-house specialists.
How to Solve Noise Issues With Your Le-Series Preamp Pedal?
If you experience noise issues with your Le Series Preamp Pedal, this article will help you figure out what is causing it and how to mitigate it. If you suspect the noise is coming from the Le Series Preamp Pedal, the first thing to do is to remove ...
How to Change the Tube in a Le-Series Preamp Pedal?
This article describes how to change the vacuum tube in a Le-Series Preamp Pedal including Le Bass, Le Clean, Le Crunch and Le Lead, WARNING: Changing the tube is a simple process and does not void the warranty; this should only be actioned by a ...
What are the 24 DynIR Virtual Cabinets Bundled with Reload?
When you buy Torpedo Reload, you get a complimentary license for the Wall of Sound Reload Edition plug-in, which includes the following Two Notes DynIR Virtual Cabinets: Guitar Cab's Designation Inspired By 2Notes CSG Two Notes Custom 1x12" ...
When (and How Often) do I Need to Change the Tube in my Le Series Preamp Pedal?
Header This article describes when to change the vacuum tube in the Le Preamp Series Preamp Pedals. If you want to know how to do it, please refer to this article. The vacuum tube is a sturdy device, but it does wear out over time. Unlike power amp ...
How do I Register my Torpedo Captor and get my 16 DynIR Virtual Cabinets for Wall of Sound?
In order to register your Torpedo Captor and get your 16 DynIR virtual cabinets for the Wall of Sound or GENOME plugins, please follow these steps: Go to the Two notes Store and create an account (or log in if you already have a Two notes account): ...