The activation of Wall of Sound requires the creation of a Two notes account that will lead to the generation of a unique, personal license.
If, during the activation of the plugin, you get a message telling you that a field is wrong or does not match the license information, please check first that you have the latest version of the Torpedo Wall Of Sound plugin. The latest version is available here.
If the activation problem appears with the latest version, check the last license generation email you received from Two notes. This email is sent when you create your personal account, and every-time a modification is actioned across your license (for example, post purchase of one or several DynIR Virtual Cabinets).
At the top of the message you will find all the information you need to activate the plugin. These fields are case-sensitive, so please make sure to fill them exactly as they are written in the email.
If the activation still doesn't work, please follow the steps below:
- Close the plugin and your plugin host
- Go to the following directory and delete the contents of the directory:
- On a PC 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Licenses
- On a PC 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Licenses
- On Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/Licenses
- Go to the Torpedo License Manager at this address:
- And select " Renew your Torpedo license"
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with the license file enclosed
- If your DAW is connected to the Internet (online mode):
- Start your plugin host and launch the plugin. A welcome window will appear on screen
- Press "Sign In"
- Enter your Two notes account personal details as summarised in the last email you received from Two notes
- The license files will be automatically downloaded and the plugin should now be ready for use
- If your DAW is not connected to the Internet (offline mode):
- Copy your new license file enclosed in the email you received on an external hard drive or USB stick, and copy that file to your off-line computer
- Launch your plugin host and the plugin. A Welcome window is going to appear on screen
- Press "Sign In"
- Enter your Two notes account personal details summed up in the last email you received
- Load your license file
- The activation should be complete and the plugin should now be ready for use
- If after these steps, the activation persists in failing, please contact Two notes' Support Team through the Help Desk and attach the WosLogFile.txt file that you will find via the following location on your host machine:
- PC 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Torpedo Wall Of Sound
- PC 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Torpedo Wall Of Sound
- Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/Torpedo Wall Of Sound
Our support team is here to assist you! For any enquiries, please head over to our Help Desk and submit a ticket to speak directly to one of our in-house specialists.
Wall of Sound (Versions prior to 4.4.0) not Connecting to the Internet
From the 21st of June 2021, all Wall of Sound versions inferior to 4.4.0 will not work online. As a user, you will not have access to the Two notes Store to preview cabinets, and/or to download your license from the plugin. Please update to the ...
How do I Install and Activate the Wall of Sound Plug-in on an Online Computer?
Downloading and Installing Wall of Sound Download and install the Wall of Sound plugin here. If you don't know which format to use, go to this page. Once downloaded, open the installer and install the plug-in to your host machine. Loading and ...
How do I Install and Activate the Wall of Sound Plug-in on an Offline Computer?
If the computer on which you want to use the plug-in (target computer) does not have an active Internet connection, you will need to proceed in two steps: first on a computer with an Internet connection (online computer), then on your target ...
Which Wall of Sound Plugin Format Should I Use?
Whatever your preference when it comes to your all-important DAW, Wall of Sound is primed for any eventuality. Available in all mainstream plugin formats (VST3, AAX, AU), Wall of Sound is poised to become the beating heart of your studio. In the ...
My DynIR Virtual Cabinet will not Download in Wall of Sound or Cabinets are Missing in Wall of Sound?
When you buy a cabinet on the Two notes Store, or register a Two notes hardware in your account, your license is renewed. When you log into Wall of Sound, a message tells you your license is obsolete, and to download the new one. This new license ...