How do I Install and Activate the Wall of Sound Plug-in on an Online Computer?
Downloading and Installing Wall of Sound
- Download and install the Wall of Sound plugin here. If you don't know which format to use, go to this page.
- Once downloaded, open the installer and install the plug-in to your host machine.
Loading and Activating Wall of Sound in your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
- Launch your sequencer, and select "Torpedo Wall of Sound" from the list of available effects in your DAW. If Wall of Sound does not appear in the list, restart your computer and retry.
- Then, follow the instructions on screen:
- If you don't have a Two notes account, press "Sign Up". You will be asked to enter personal info to create your account. A validation email containing the info you entered will be sent to you
- If you already have a Two notes account, press "Sign In”. You will be asked to enter your Two notes account credentials to activate the plugin. You will find this in the latest Two notes email you received
- Once logged in, the latest license file and related Two notes cabinet files tied to your license will be automatically downloaded.
- Once your license is validated, a the list of Two notes cabinets contained in your license will be shown on screen. Click on OK and the plugin is now ready for use!
Our support team is here to assist you! For any enquiries, please head over to our Help Desk and submit a ticket to speak directly to one of our in-house specialists.