How do I Install and Activate the Wall of Sound Plug-in on an Offline Computer?
If the computer on which you want to use the plug-in (target computer) does not have an active Internet connection, you will need to proceed in two steps: first on a computer with an Internet connection (online computer), then on your target computer.
Step 1: The Online Computer
- First choose the plugin format you need and download the corresponding Wall of Sound setup file here. If you don't know which format to use, go to this page. Save it on a USB stick or an external hard drive
- Create your Two Notes account at https://www.two-notes.com/en/. You will be required to validate your account by clicking on a link e-mailed to you. You will then receive a license file attached to our confirmation e-mail, as "Torpedo WallOfSound License.ltorp". Save that license file at the same place that your setup file
- Go to your "My DynIR Cabinets" on the Two Notes website, which shows your list of Two Notes cabinets. Download the "Torpedo Wall of Sound Virtual Cabinets File". This file contains all the cabinets tied to your license. Save it to the USB key or external drive you will use to load the related cabinets to the offline target computer. The default cabinets 'Brit VintC' and 'Watt Fan C' are already embedded in the plugin and don't need to be downloaded
Step 2: The Target Computer
- Plug your USB stick or your external hard drive into the target computer and launch the plug-in setup file
- Unzip the "Torpedo Wall of Sound Virtual Cabinets File" and copy all its content to the following directory:
- PC 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Cabinets
- PC 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Cabinets
- Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/Cabinets
- Copy you license file in the license file (ltorp) to the following directory:
- PC 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Two Notes Audio Engineering\License
- PC 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Two Notes Audio Engineering\License
- Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/License
- Launch your sequencer and select "Torpedo Wall of Sound" from the list of available effects in your sequencer
- On the first Wall fo Sound window, click the "Sign In" button, then "Activate offline"
- Type in your personal info for validation, and browse your USB stick for the Torpedo license file
- Click OK
- Your plug-in is now activated and your Two Notes cabinets are now listed on the Wall of Sound plug-in's interface
Our support team is here to assist you! For any enquiries, please head over to our Help Desk and submit a ticket to speak directly to one of our in-house specialists.
How do I Install and Activate the Wall of Sound Plug-in on an Online Computer?
Downloading and Installing Wall of Sound Download and install the Wall of Sound plugin here. If you don't know which format to use, go to this page. Once downloaded, open the installer and install the plug-in to your host machine. Loading and ...
License or Activation Issues with the Wall of Sound Plugin
The activation of Wall of Sound requires the creation of a Two notes account that will lead to the generation of a unique, personal license. If, during the activation of the plugin, you get a message telling you that a field is wrong or does not ...
How do I install and Activate GENOME on an Offline Computer?
If the computer on which you want to use GENOME does not have an active Internet connection (herein referred to as the Target Computer), you will need to perform an offline activation via two systems: First, on a computer with an active Internet ...
Where is the GENOME and/or Wall of Sound Plug-in Located on my Computer?
Looking for the directory where GENOME or Wall of Sound has been installed? Please read on for more details for both Mac and Windows operating systems. On Windows: VST Plug-in: The location of the VST plug-in can be chosen during the installation. ...
My DynIR Virtual Cabinet will not Download in Wall of Sound or Cabinets are Missing in Wall of Sound?
When you buy a cabinet on the Two notes Store, or register a Two notes hardware in your account, your license is renewed. When you log into Wall of Sound, a message tells you your license is obsolete, and to download the new one. This new license ...