How do I install and Activate GENOME on an Offline Computer?
If the computer on which you want to use GENOME does not have an active Internet connection (herein referred to as the Target Computer), you will need to perform an offline activation via two systems:
- First, on a computer with an active Internet connection (herein referred to as the Online Computer)
- Then, on your Target Computer.
On the Online Computer:
- First identify the plugin format applicable to your Target Computer’s and DAW’s needs and download the corresponding GENOME Installer here. If you’re unsure as to which format to use, please visit and read this support article. Once you have downloaded the package installer, save it to a USB stick or an external hard drive.
- Next, create your Two notes account here: https://www.two-notes.com/en/. You will be required to validate your account by clicking on a link e-mailed to you.
- Go to your "My Software" on the Two Notes website, which shows your list of Two notes GENOME Components. Download the "GENOME / REMOTE LICENCE PACKAGE" file. This file contains all the GENOME Components tied to your licence. Save the file LicensePackage.tnlp file to the same portable media storage location that the package installer has been saved in Step 1.
On the Target Computer:
- Connect the USB stick or your external hard drive (Step 1) to the target computer and launch the GENOME package installer.
- Launch your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and select "GENOME" from the list of available plugin effects within an insert on a suitable audio channel.
- On the login page, input your login credentials in the dedicated field and click on the "Offline log In" button.
- Click on the “Select File” button and browse your USB stick for the offline “LicensePackage.tnlp" file.
- Click on the OFFLINE LOG IN button to activate GENOME and all licensed components tied to your Two notes account.
Our support team is here to assist you! For any enquiries, please head over to our Help Desk and submit a ticket to speak directly to one of our in-house specialists.
Adding GENOME Components to an Offline Computer
If the computer on which you want to use GENOME does not have an active Internet connection (herein referred to as the Target Computer), you will need to perform an offline activation via two systems: First, on a computer with an active Internet ...
How do I Install Torpedo Remote on an Offline Computer?
WARNING: Your Torpedo Device has to be registered using an online computer before any offline installation. To install Torpedo Remote v5 on an offline computer, please follow these steps: Download the correct installer from the Two notes website and ...
How do I Install and Activate the Wall of Sound Plug-in on an Offline Computer?
If the computer on which you want to use the plug-in (target computer) does not have an active Internet connection, you will need to proceed in two steps: first on a computer with an Internet connection (online computer), then on your target ...
How do I Install Torpedo Remote on an Online Computer?
On an online computer Torpedo Remote can be used in two modes; below we describe these modes-of-use and how to install / open Torpedo Remote in light of the selected mode. "Guest" Mode In this mode you can only remotely control your Torpedo device ...
Where is the GENOME and/or Wall of Sound Plug-in Located on my Computer?
Looking for the directory where GENOME or Wall of Sound has been installed? Please read on for more details for both Mac and Windows operating systems. On Windows: VST Plug-in: The location of the VST plug-in can be chosen during the installation. ...