DynIR Virtual cabinets can be used in the Torpedo Wall Of Sound plugin, Torpedo VB-101, Studio, Live, C.A.B., C.A.B. M, C.A.B. M+, Captor X and OPUS devices once uploaded to the respective device by the Torpedo Remote control software.
For every purchase of new cabinets on the Two Notes Store, you will receive by email a new license file.
To use new Torpedo cabinets in your Torpedo device, you first need to download your new license and your new cabinets onto your computer and then transfer the ones you want into your device.
Downloading and Installing Your New Two notes Cabinets
If your Torpedo Remote is connected to the Internet:
- Power on the Torpedo and launch Torpedo Remote. A message will inform you that a new license is available. Press "Download License" to download and validate your new license. Your new Two Notes cabinets will then be automatically downloaded and installed onto your computer.
If your Torpedo Remote is not connected to the Internet:
- Get your new Torpedo license in your mailbox. Store it on an external hard drive or USB stick
- Then download the Two Notes cabinets you just bought on the
License and Cabinet Manager and store them at the same location
- Connect your hard drive or USB stick to the Remote computer and place the Two Notes cabinet files in the appropriate folder:
- PC 64bits : C:\Program Files (x86)\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Cabinets
- PC 32bits : C:\Program Files\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Cabinets
- Mac OSX : /Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/Cabinets
- Open your Torpedo Remote
- Press "User" in the top menu and go to "Load new license file"
- Load the new license file from the USB dongle. Your new cabinets are now available in your Torpedo Remote
Transferring DynIRs to Your Torpedo Device With the Cabinet Manager
Within Torpedo Remote, navigate to the Cabinet Manager Tab. The left column shows the Two notes cabinets you have on your computer and the right one shows the ones you have on your Torpedo device. Drag and drop the cabinets you want to transfer into your Torpedo device.
The number of cabinets you can store in your device is limited (32 in the Live, C.A.B., Captor X, C.A.B. M, C.A.B. M+; 50 in the Studio & VB-101, 64 in OPUS), so you may need to erase a few cabinets to make room for the new ones. Don't worry, your cabinets are always stored online and onto your hard drive, in the Two notes folder.
Our support team is here to assist you! For any enquiries, please head over to our Help Desk and submit a ticket to speak directly to one of our in-house specialists.
Two notes’ Licensing system
All our products (both hardware and software) are managed by your user account. Here are some key details concerning our Licensing system and how they affect you: When you buy a DynIR virtual cabinet, it is added to your user account When you ...
Can I use my Two notes cabinets From a Hardware Purchase in the Wall of Sound Plug-in?
Yes! Since Torpedo Remote v3, your Two notes cabinets from a hardware purchase can be used in the Wall Of Sound (WoS) plugin and the other way around. All your default hardware cabinets can be loaded into the WoS plugin and every Two notes cabinet ...
What are the Differences Between Torpedo Captor X and Combination of a Torpedo Captor and Torpedo C.A.B. M/C.A.B. M+/OPUS?
The Torpedo Captor X and the combination of a Torpedo Captor with a Torpedo C.A.B. M/C.A.B. M+/OPUS share similar functions, but they also have many differences. If you are uncertain about which one to get, this article will detail their similarities ...
Does the USB Port of My Torpedo Device Transmit any Audio Signal?
With Torpedo Live, Torpedo Studio, The VB-101, Captor X, C.A.B., C.A.B. M, C.A.B. M+ and OPUS, audio cannot be transmitted via the USB connection to your host computer. The USB interface is a remote connection for the Torpedo Remote Software allowing ...
How to Connect to my OPUS, Torpedo C.A.B. M+ or Torpedo Captor X to the Torpedo Wireless Remote Application?
To use the Torpedo Wireless Remote Application with OPUS, Torpedo C.A.B. M+ or Torpedo Captor X, the following procedure needs to be actioned: Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your tablet or smartphone Do not pair OPUS, Torpedo C.A.B. M+ or ...